The JT-15 Lower Receiver in 80% completed form. The JT-15 is precision CNC-machined from solid aerospace billet aluminum. It is not a cheap forging. This is a top-tier AR-15 lower receiver perfect for any high quality AR-15 build. • JUGGERNAUT TACTICAL applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in 4...Read more
• JUGGERNAUT TACTICAL applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in 4 color selections, which include Magpul FDE, Sniper Grey, Magpul OD Green, and Burnt Bronze. For added strength, the Cerekote is applied over an anodized Type 3 hard coat.
• The non-Cerakote finish options include Black Anodized and Pink Anodized.
• T6 Heat-Treated 6061 Billet Aluminum
• Completed weight: 8 ounces
• Integral winter trigger-guard for added strength
• Flared magwell to improve mag changes.
• Laser engraved JTAC logo
• Broached magwell
• Threaded bolt catch
• Upper tensioning screw
• Bolt catch assembly screw
• No roll pins need for assembly
• Ambi Bolt Release/hardware
• Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
• Threaded rear takedown pin
• Semi safe engraved on both sides
If you would like to finish your JT-15 80% Lower at home, we offer a jig-kit here. Because 80% Lowers are not considered firearms by ATF, we can ship them right to your front door with no FFL required... but finished rifles must meet all applicable laws and you must be able to legally own a firearm. Compliance with all laws is YOUR responsibility.